Entry Level Repair Technician
The Blower Shop began in 1984, primarily serving the top fuel, alcohol dragster and drag boat market with race-ready high performance superchargers. This expertise was instrumental in the development of cutting edge supercharging technology. Our goal has always been to increase the performance of the roots style supercharger, making it the best choice for anyone in the racing industry. We are dedicated to bringing this technology not only to the professional racing industry, but to the street and marine enthusiast as well. Using our proprietary UDA technology, we manufacture a complete line of hand-built superchargers, intake manifolds, intercoolers, and components, from our low profile 192 and 250 superchargers, to the traditional 71 series, we build it all right here in the USA.
The Machine Operator is responsible for following precise direction from the supervisor in order to operate CNC Mill and or Lathe (Haas). This position will require the ability to move heavy material, deburr rough sharp edges, stack, relocate, and account for machined parts. Opportunity for advancement and benefits.
- Able to make precise measurements using caliper, micrometer, and dial indicator.
- Load material into machine per instruction from supervisor.
- Operate machinery, observe machining process, ensure program operation, and check machine part accuracy.
- Deburr sharp edges on machined parts and stack them to be ready for next operation.
- Empty collection containers of scrap material into collection bins.
- Clean up work area at the end of each day to make ready for next day operation.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Able to work with others in a friendly atmosphere
- Able to take a direction from supervisor without hesitation
- Able to arrive at work on time before your scheduled shift
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to provide own steel toe shoes for safety
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on experience, starting at $12.00/hour
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have a Driver's License?
- Do you speak English?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
To apply for this position, please contact Shane by calling (208) 985-7650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org